Funding Available from CTMA for Introductory Trades Training
- Do you need good machinist’s, tool makers, mould makers, CNC operators?
- Do you find it difficult to find young people with a willing attitude and aptitude to become good employees?
- Is training a new employees a big cost and a risky investment for your company?
- Do you spend lots of time & effort recruiting young people with uncertain results?
Partner with the CTMA on our Introductory Trades Training Program where you can receive:
- selected candidates (youth 18 – 29 years old), who definitely have what it takes to work within our industry
- training guidelines to assist you in teaching the selected youth on your shop floor
- classroom training at the Valiant Training & Development Centre to give them the basics to be workplace-ready
- coaching/mentoring over the entire 32 week program
- $8000.00 in funding to support your training activities
- access to other funding programs to help offset the wage costs of your new employee (approx. $6,800.00 per trainee)
Join your fellow Windsor-Essex region MTDM companies and help us make a difference in “Closing the Skilled Trades Gap” before the deadline of July 30
GOOD NEWS FOR THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Canadian automakers posted record sales in May
Read more here