CMC has been providing coating solutions to automotive, electronic, aerospace, engineering, chemical, mining, and medical industries since 2001. Over the years, we have mastered the intricacies and complex needs of manufacturers in supplying industry partners with effective tools, products and technologies.
As part of our consulting service capabilities, we combine in-depth industry knowledge with broad process expertise and extensive experience in managing small, medium and large scale operations. Our services include but are not restricted to:
- Providing specialized technical support and troubleshooting;
- Offering specialized Material Science related courses; and
- Strategic coating process consultation (capitalizing on value added of each particular coating, control over mini part handling, protection of proprietary knowledge, part design, etc.).
Our consulting team maintains the highest level of technical knowledge and latest market technologies to provide our clients with proven, yet innovative industry supported solutions for their needs.
We offer customized HALF-DAY, ONE DAY and TWO DAY training courses geared at design engineers and various industry professionals.
All our courses are adjusted to relevant industry needs and provide participants with an understanding of the fundamentals in a broad range of focus areas:
- Basic principles of electroplating and its applications;
- Pretreatment cleaning cycles;
- Engineering coatings, deposit properties, comparison and applications;
- Anodizing of aluminum;
- Electroless and immersion processes;
- Electroless nickel composites;
- Hard chrome composites;
- PVD and CVD coatings, definition and applications; and
- Basic rules of product design and integration of coating systems.
If you have specific questions or wish to learn more about our customized training courses and workshops, please don’t hesitate to contact us.